• W-2 Copy A and W-3

I have printed all W-2's and all looks good, except W-2 Copy A and the W-3. The "form" part of the page...

• State efile W2s

Is anyone else having issues with the Excel spreadsheet error message, "Unable to connect to QuickBooks..."...

• General Ledger Report

Every quarter my accountant reviews our general ledger.  He is old school and likes to work off paper.  So...

• WA Paid Family and Medical Leave payroll items are not working properly

I am running a January payroll for a tiny client (just one employee) and the new item from Intuit for the...

• I have submitted W2s to View My Paycheck but employees cannot access them. Why?

the box is clicked to send W2s to View my Paycheck however employees cannot access them.

• Is it possible to import an accountant's copy from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Accountant?

• Reinstall software

My client can not get his 2014 QuickBooks software to install.  He has the original box and product code...

• Paid Invoice showing Billable again.

I Invoiced my Client for Time and Expenses. Client paid me and I deposited the payment so Invoice is marked...

• multiple jobs limit for the same customer

Hello, I work for a software company that has a tool to export invoicing data from our software into QB.  A...

• State UI on Vendors?

My Quickbooks started deducting state unemployment insurance on direct deposit vendor payments. What...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.