• checkbook register

I have set up vendors to appropriate accounts in account settings, but when I pay an invoice it appears in...

• Customer Contact Field Data not updating on Invoices

Quickbooks Desktop for Mac   I needed to change the customer contact information (Contact, Phone, Email...

• ACH Bill Pay with Quickbooks Desktop

I have a client who uses QuickBooks Premier - Accountants Edition - Desktop. With the latest Postage...

• Add/ account for inventory item

I own a glass business and buy sheets of glass that I later cut down to specific sizes and resell for...

• How to add an sequence number to invoices?

How to add sequence numbers for items on an printed invoices?   TIA

• Reversing an EFT

I have been paying my vendor by EFT and recently one of my vendors changed bank accounts. I sent an EFT and...

• Track Items Inside QuickBooks Enterprise

I have two inventory items that I can no longer sell nor get a refund for from my vendor. How do I record...

• Gallery sales of artwork

Part of my income includes gallery sales of artwork I have created. The galleries handle the sales to their...

• VAT Payment to HMRC (MTD)

Hello, I use 'Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions Professional Services Edition' for maintaining books of...

• What's the impact using Windows 10 vs Server 2016 to host multi user company file

I am thinking about moving our company file off of our Server 2016  HP Server Hardware to a Windows 10 i5...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.