Filter By
  • Reset Scheduled Payroll

Two weeks ago when I was running payroll, Quickbooks crashed in the middle of payroll. Data was sent to...

• QuickBooks Pro 2014 data converted to Quickbooks Pro 2019

If I upgrade to Quickbooks Pro 2019 Windows, can I import my data from my Quickbooks Pro 2014 Windows version?

• Outlook 2019 Compatibility

Client has QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 18.0 and Microsoft Office Home & Business 2019 installed. At...

• Assembly Cost Allocation

This question is for the QuickBooks development team.   We have assemblies using raw materials.  The raw...

• How should an S Corp handle business expenses paid for by shareholder's personal credit card or bank account?

Hi All, I'm new to double-entry bookkeeping. I have a client who has submitted all of his 2018 books and...

• Horrible customer service

I know this sectuon is to post questions, but I tried to contact QB directly and it was almost imposible, I...

• OL-222 and RBC Account

In Desktop Pro 2019, since October of 2018, chequing data from RBC has not been importable through the...

• IIF Import Issue

When import IIF file to QB, there are some issue as below:   1, My home currency is HKD 2, Create a Vendor...

• Reconciliation

I un-reconciled January 2019 and when trying to reconciled again, I get a difference. my bank statement...

• Avalara Avatax with QuickBooks Desktop

Is anyone using Avatax with QuickBooks Desktop but filing your own state sales tax returns?   When I go...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.