Filter By
  • Change in Ownership - Question about entry

I am the former treasurer of my HOA. At that time I had ownership of QB2011.  When a new treasurer was...

• QBPro 2019 enhanced payroll

We have just upgraded from QB Pro 2016 to QB Pro 2019. We have an Enhanced Payroll subscription, and the...

• Mac version not treating old general journal as payment

I am testing out if I can use the mac version of Quickbooks. My company file has a number of general...

• Error: You cannot associate an item with Sales Tax Payable, Undeposited Funds, etc.

Hello.  I have a standard daily entry I make as a Sales Receipt to record my total daily sales (net sales,...

• payroll

I have Enterprise desktop version of QB. Looking at enabling payroll. What is the "service Key" number? Is...

• QuickBooks Pro 2019 on 4K monitor

I just updated to QuickBooks Pro 2019 on a Windows 10 (version 1809) and once again, I'm having an issue in...

• Groups and batch printing

Hi , we are wholesale delivery business using Desktop 2017 Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale. We want...

• How a PO end up in Accounts Payable

Hi All! How does a PO end up in Accounts Payable? I can no longer find the PO in Receive Inventory (it...

• bogus email

When TRYING to get some help on Quickbooks it sent a message that Quickbooks sent an email with the user...

• Scheduling Local backup

Do I have to leave quickbooks 2019 desktop pro running for scheduled local backups to complete?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.