Filter By
  • Purchasing checks from intuit

I purchased checks for my business from within quickbooks premier desktop, I used my business checking...

• IIF Import Issue

When import IIF file to QB, there are some issue as below:   1, My home currency is HKD 2, Create a Vendor...

• Silent Installation/administrative deployment

I have 10 users that I need to install quickbooks desktop enterprise to and I would like to install it...

• Billpay failed to cancel payment

What I did: I opened Bank Feeds, selected CREATE NEW, selected CANCEL PAYMENTS.    The "Payments you can...

• Removing EIN# under my payroll subscription

I had the most frustrating day with QuickBooks support.  All three times I called they were very nice and...

• I did not back up my 2016 before installing 2019. is it lost completely??

I did not back up my 2016 and cannot find it now that I installed 2019  

• How to fix blue spinning circle

Updated Quickbooks on Wednesday, and now it doesn't run - just get the spinning blue circle of death while...

• Check payee field prints address field

QB Desktop 2017 Premier NonProfit: Vendor wants check written to owner name instead of business name. I...

• matching QB desktop bank feeds with unpaid bills

I'm working in QB Desktops Premier 2018 and using Bank Feeds for the first time. I've downloaded a recent...

• Import Role Access Permissions

What Role Access requirements are necessary to import checks using an IIF file? Our user used to be able to...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.