- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (513)
- Intuit Online Payroll (8)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (8)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (5)
- QuickBooks Online (434)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (67)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Payments (8)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (7)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (28)
- Sync with PayPal
- South Africa
- Mexico (show more)
You may encounter situation where your freight forwarder bills the Goods and Services Tax (GST) or Value...
Intuit Data Services helps customers in transfer data to QuickBooks Online from other applications. Please...
A VAT agency is the government organisation that collects taxes and controls tax laws for an area. Your...
If you've created invoices that do not have VAT and should have, here's how to fix it: Select Reports from...
If you have a lot of customers that you charge the same thing at the same time to, setting up a recurring...
If you set an accounting method — either as cash basis or accrual basis — during the startup process and...
The method you use to enter opening balances for customers and suppliers/suppliers will depend on whether...
Currently QuickBooks Online does not have the capability of tracking stock assemblies, as when items are...
What happens after you enter a sales tax adjustment? When you enter a sales tax adjustment, QuickBooks...
Learn about Intuit's policy on announcing new features. Intuit policy states that we cannot announce...