- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (265)
- Intuit Online Payroll (8)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (111)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (13)
- QuickBooks Online (89)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (68)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- GoPayment (236)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Point of Sale is introducing changes to the security of your merchant services that will require...
Learn about the different check processing options available through Intuit QuickBooks Payments. Check...
This article guides you through the steps in processing an e-Check or scanning check payments in QuickBooks...
What you may be experiencing: Point of Sale will create a coupon bar code to give discounts to specific...
Your shopping cart provider will ask for your AppID, an AppLogin and/or a connection ticket. Note that...
You want to see how QuickBooks Online Edition works without using an account of your own. Open the...
The following applies to transactions processed on the same payments account. NOTE: All refund, reversals,...
Merchants are getting an "Unknown error" when attempting to process cards in the Merchant Center website.
What you may be experiencing: A small amount of Merchants are encountering "Unknown Error" when attempting...
Learn how to cancel your subscription for QuickBooks products. We’re sorry to see you go, but we want to...
Learn how to run the reboot.bat file. Running the reboot.bat file re-registers QuickBooks-related .DLL and...