- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (266)
- Intuit Online Payroll (8)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (111)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (13)
- QuickBooks Online (88)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (68)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- GoPayment (237)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Connecting your payments account to your QuickBooks Online company enables you to send invoices that get...
This article helps you determine whom to contact regarding issues related to your Merchant Services and...
The error "We are having a problem processing this on our end. Please try back in a few minutes." appears when saving customer card information.
What you may be experiencing: The error "We are having a problem processing this on our end. Please try...
If you use QuickBooks Payments for credit card processing, it's easy to update where your funds get...
We have an additional, new template called Airy new so you have one more option that: Supports additional...
Just signed up for Payments and connected it to your Quickbooks Online? It's time to make sure that your...
Link your Square merchant account and QuickBooks Online to download sales transactions processed through...
When a credit card payment is accidentally charged twice for a customer, the resolution process will depend...
Learn how to determine which credit card charges come from Intuit. Do you have a question about a credit...
Learn what to do if you suspect IRS fraud. Do you suspect that you received a fraudulent IRS call or visit?...