- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Intuit Online Payroll (11)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (111)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (14)
- QuickBooks Online (91)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (68)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (8)
- Sync with PayPal
- Online (90)
- GoPayment (239)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
If you have an Intuit Payment Solutions account for QuickBooks, GoPayment, Point of Sale, or Web Store, you...
You can easily add or remove the ability to accept American Express cards from the online service center....
Just received your card reader? Here's some helpful information about your new Bluetooth card reader. QB21...
If you have received an email communication that you believe is from Intuit, you may be able to use the...
When QuickBooks processes credit card transactions, it makes a secure Internet connection to our systems....
The following changes, improvements and fixes were made to QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0. Unless...
When accessing web based services (i.e. Merchant Services) within QuickBooks, a connection to the web is...
To pay an Invoices with payment link or Invoicing Select the invoice you want to pay from you email inbox....
A Customer set up with a Recurring charge in the Merchant Service Center is normally sent an...
We know there may be a time when you need to close your Intuit QuickBooks Payments account. Although we...