- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (645)
- Intuit Online Payroll (147)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (91)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (17)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (7)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (143)
- QuickBooks Payments (13)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (9)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (4)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (643)
- Assisted (449)
- Basic (415)
- Enhanced (508)
- Standard (430)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Beginning with the 4th quarter of 2015, the District of Columbia has a new Tax and Wage Reporting System...
Learn how to cancel your subscription for QuickBooks products. We’re sorry to see you go, but we want to...
To submit your state W-2 forms electronically: Create the W-2 file that you will upload in step 3....
Overview With payroll update 21006, released on 02/11/2010, a new Tax Tracking Type called HSA Co....
To submit your state W-2 forms electronically: Create the W-2 file that you will upload in step 3. See...
Customer Information NM e-services enrollment requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Assisted Payroll, Intuit...
Learn how to fix QuickBooks Desktop update errors. The following sections provide general troubleshooting...
Learn how to determine which credit card charges come from Intuit. Do you have a question about a credit...
Learn how to fix incorrect State Unemployment (SUI) or withholding (SIT). If an employee's paycheck has an...
Important update! In December 2017, Tax Reform Bill (H.R. 1, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act) was passed and signed...