- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (157)
- Intuit Online Payroll (8)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (10)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (9)
- QuickBooks Live
- QuickBooks Online (24)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (15)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Payments (10)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (7)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (12)
- TurboTax Bundle (46)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn how to connect your bank, credit card, and even your PayPal accounts. Online Banking (also known as...
Learn which banks use OAuth and what to do when your bank is ready to switch to OAuth. We're making it even...
If you don't want to see transactions from a particular bank account, you can hide the account or you can...
Learn how to update your business or contact names associated with your Intuit account. If you recently...
Find out what computer and browser you need for the best QuickBooks experience. This covers QuickBooks...
Learn about QuickBooks products and versions. Intuit offers different QuickBooks products and services to...
Do you no longer have access to the email you signed up with? This can happen if you signed up with an...
Finding a health plan doesn’t have to be painful just because you’re self-employed. At...
Sent your first invoice? Congrats! Here's what to expect: For the recipient The recipient will receive an...