- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Intuit Online Payroll (143)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (96)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (19)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (143)
- QuickBooks Payments (14)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (9)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (578)
- Assisted (384)
- Basic (428)
- Standard (442)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn what to do if you lost or forgot your password for QuickBooks Desktop on a Windows computer. If you...
Form 941 line 2 does not match adjusted gross wages in Payroll Summary report The Adjusted Gross Pay in...
Overview Information on the latest payroll update and current year payroll news. Assumptions You have an...
Using the email address on your Intuit account is the quickest way to get back in. So, if you still have...
Problem When downloading payroll updates, you receive the following error message: An internal file in...
What's NEW? From ViewMyPaycheck (VMP) to QuickBooks Workforce (QB Workforce) Starting November 1, 2018, we...
Learn how to set up a 1099 vendor and print 1099/1096 forms in QuickBooks Desktop. Before setting up a 1099...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
To submit your state W-2 forms electronically: Create the W-2 file that you will upload in step 3. See...
Learn how to update billing information for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription. To avoid service...