- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (579)
- Intuit Online Payroll (143)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (96)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (19)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (143)
- QuickBooks Payments (14)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (9)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (579)
- Assisted (385)
- Basic (429)
- Standard (443)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn how to electronically file and pay 940, 941/944 forms in QuickBooks Desktop. You can electronically...
Find links to help you get started with QuickBooks payroll. Are you just getting started with QuickBooks...
Overview This article is about how to enter in QuickBooks Desktop the employer rate for New York State...
QBWin.log Error: Verify Target: This is a paycheck and there is no name or the name is not an employee
Problem After performing the Verify Data operation, the following message appears inside the QBWin.log:...
Learn how your employees can access their W-2s in QuickBooks Workforce. You may be wondering about W-2s and...
Learn how to enter historical tax payments in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. In QuickBooks Desktop Payroll,...
Resolve errors 12002, 12007, 12009, 12029, and 12031 when downloading payroll or QuickBooks Desktop...
To submit your state W-2 forms electronically: Create the W-2 file that you need to upload in step 3. See...
Learn how you can qualify for the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax credit. Are you wondering if you...
Overview You made an overpayment on Form 941 taxes in a previous period and have a credit with the IRS....