- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (483)
- Intuit Online Payroll (140)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (91)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (18)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (138)
- QuickBooks Payments (14)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (9)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (483)
- Assisted (369)
- Enhanced (427)
- Standard (425)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn how to set up a 1099 vendor and print 1099/1096 forms in QuickBooks Desktop. Before setting up a 1099...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
Learn how to update billing information for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription. To avoid service...
Learn how to troubleshoot Error 1601, 1603, and 1643 when installing or updating QuickBooks. When...
Effective January 1st 2018, the Colorado Bond Rate is paid in full. There is no bond rate for 2018. The...
Learn how to import and export Intuit Interchange Format (.IIF) files. Intuit Interchange Format (.IIF)...
Overview You can save paychecks and return later to finish creating payroll without losing your data. This...
Overview If you have employees that live in one state and work in another, the employee may be subject to...
Learn how to start a new company file with QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premiere. QuickBooks enables you to...
Two new codes were introduced to the W-2 as part of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA) that Congress passed...