- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (92)
- Intuit Online Payroll (11)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (47)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Payments (91)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (30)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (8)
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (16)
- Online (91)
- Windows (52)
- Essentials (91)
- Plus (91)
- Simple Start (88)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
If you have an Intuit Payment Solutions account for QuickBooks, GoPayment, Point of Sale, or Web Store, you...
Just received your card reader? Here's some helpful information about your new Bluetooth card reader. QB21...
A chargeback is a transaction that has been disputed by the cardholder or card issuer. Chargebacks occur...
Incorrect Local Area Network (LAN) settings may cause the following error when accessing a web page Error...
The article contains six video clips that acquaint you with QuickBooks Online. This is particularly helpful...
Learn how to protect your business against chargebacks. A chargeback is when a sale is charged back to your...
What you may be experiencing: When logged into the Merchant Service Center as an Admin and attempting to...
Learn how to change, edit, or update your QuickBooks Payments account info. This includes your contact,...
Learn how to update your business or contact names associated with your Intuit account. If you recently...
If you use QuickBooks Payments for credit card processing, it's easy to update where your funds get...