- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (107)
- Intuit Online Payroll (12)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (61)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (13)
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (15)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (12)
- QuickBooks Payments (91)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (32)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (9)
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (17)
- Online (107)
- Essentials (107)
- Plus (107)
- Simple Start (103)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Here is an explanation of fees charged.This applies to you if your invoices say "powered by Stripe" at the...
Please refer to the following if you have questions about the security of your Merchant Services account....
If your payments account is currently linked to a QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) company file, there are few...
Learn the basics and understand the importance of shifting to EMV in this article. What is EMV? EMV is the...
Learn how to determine which credit card charges come from Intuit. Do you have a question about a credit...
What is a dispute? The cardholder disputes a transaction with their bank or credit card company. The bank...
Consider the following guide when you deal with an invalid card number when submitting a credit card...
Learn how to make a recurring sales receipt for monthly charges. It's easy to schedule a recurring sales...
Just signed up for Payments and connected it to your Quickbooks Online? It's time to make sure that your...
NOTE (8/15/18): The PayPal Beta integration was recently discontinued. QBO accounts that were started...