- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (798)
- Intuit Online Payroll (154)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (104)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Live
- QuickBooks Online (19)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (10)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (157)
- QuickBooks Payments (15)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (14)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (8)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (664)
- Assisted (471)
- Basic (437)
- Enhanced (528)
- Standard (450)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Overview You received a notice of discrepancy from your payroll tax agency regarding an overpayment,...
The print test will help you in making sure that the text on your W-2 form will align correctly with the...
Problem The e-payment you have submitted in QuickBooks Desktop has been rejected by the agency. Assumptions...
Problem You receive error 15241: The payroll update did not complete successfully. This error can occur if...
Problem The 12000 series of Windows Internet connectivity errors are reported from the Microsoft Win32...
My Account page is a quick and easy way for you to manage all of the important details about your company's...
Learn how to change the bank account where your e-payments for payroll taxes are withdrawn. You can easily...
Problem When downloading payroll updates, you receive the following error message: Error 15215: Unable to...
If you have an active QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted subscription or Direct Deposit service and have...
Learn how to electronically file and pay 940, 941/944 forms in QuickBooks Desktop. You can electronically...