Filter By
  • Can I file 2017 W-2

    From the answer: Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, @Maddens .... I'll share some information about filing your 2017 W-2's and W-3's.

  • 2018 W2 Reporting for Medical and Dental Coverage

    From the answer: Hello there, @globetreader569 .... Allow me to help share some information about W-2 reporting for medical and dental coverage.

  • I am trying to activate Payroll. When entering in the credit card information I keep getting the message unable to obtain authorization.

    From the answer: Hi there,  St Joseph the Worker House .... There are a number of possible reasons why we're not able to obtain authorization when activating a payroll subscription.

  • I need to run an unscheduled payroll, how fast can it be posted?

    From the answer: Hello, Shoschouer.... Unscheduled payroll has just the same processing as the scheduled payroll.... It’s just this type of payroll process is doable anytime.

  • How do i calculate the 940 credit reduction

    From the answer: Hello, We are in California and in doing the 940 form it is showing us we are to receive a refund of the amount we remitted in January 2018 for the credit reduction.

  • unable to download payroll update

    From the answer: Hi there,  joanne5 .... Are you seeing any prompt messages when you update your payroll?.   You'll want to update the QuickBooks program to fix any damaged components for payroll updates.

  • Problem with updating payroll program

    From the answer: Great to see you today, ShellyF ,   I can provide you an update about the Error 503 when getting payroll updates.

  • import file

    From the answer: Hi there, terynrogers.... You can download the trial version of QuickBooks Desktop by going to this link: .

  • 941 Overpayment Correction

    From the answer: I'd be happy to assist you today,  amaldonado .... I'm here to help and provide some insights on how to correct the 941 over payment.

  • No Form M-3 for Reconcilliation of Massachusetts Income Taxes Withheld

    From the answer: Hello bupsgirl,   Let me help you print and e-file your M-3 Annual Reconciliation Withholding form in QuickBooks Online Payroll.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.