Filter By
  • Open Item Receipt with NO Bill Report

From the answer: It's good to see you here in the Community, CSMG.... I can help you track the unbilled item receipts in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Record Repairs/Maintenance on Company Trucks

From the answer: One way is to use Class Tracking and to assign each truck as a Class - you can even group them all as sub-classes of a parent class.

• Uninstalling 2015 after 2019 Installation

From the answer: Congratulations on your successful upgrade, Ron.... Yes, you can safely uninstall the 2015 version since you've already converted it into the new 2019 format.

• I want to delete vendors that haven't been used in 10 years. If I close the books through say 2010 (I have 19 years open) will I be able to delete those old vendors?

From the answer: Thanks very much Betty.... Since I haven't closed the books in my company in at least 20 years, every transaction and every Vendor is still in my company file.

• Aging Report

From the answer: Thanks for the quick response,  nessllc1 .... Let me take over and help you organize your customers in alphabetical order on your A/R Aging Summary report via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Hierarchical View for Chart of Accounts

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to QuickBooks Community, .... The Flat and Hierarchical View options are available from the Account drop-down at the bottom of the Chart of Accounts.

• Correct accounting for sale of a fixed asset

From the answer: Create an income account called gain/loss on asset sales.... Calculate and post partial year depreciation.

• Email Address

From the answer: Hey ,   Currently, you’re only able to manually enter the email address of your customer when sending your memorized transactions.

• Can I add a field that is on a customers Invoice to the Statement for that customer?

From the answer: Hello there,  langka6 ,  Once a custom field is added in your transactions form (invoice), you need to enter the information in the custom field so it will appear on the printed/sent invoices.

• Hello, We would like to find out the reason for the frequent occurrence of an error H202.

From the answer: Hi  artur.zaharov .... I am here to help you get the error resolved so you can get back to your account.... QuickBooks is trying to establish a connection to the company file and can't communicate the host computer that has the QuickBook files.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.