Filter By
  • Match a Transaction to Invoice

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in Community.... Let me help share some insights about matching transaction in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• are there no representatives in the US? I have spent 20 minutes with the overseas rep who couldn't tell me one thing

From the answer: I think there are not.... What's your question?

• QuickBooks 2020 Beta testing opportunity

Beta Opportunities We currently have opportunities for QuickBooks Enterprise in both the US and Canada  ...

• why is my benefits page blank? Where do I download the QuickBooks software?

From the answer: Hi  glsolutions , This usually happens if you experience Internet connectivity issues when logging in to your account.

• About AZ TPT Tax

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Let me provide a few information about the Arizona TPT license.... You're right!

• Customer Rebate Entry

From the answer: You're right with creating an item, NaturalStone.... We'll just have to do a few more steps to correctly create the item and record the redeemed rebate.

• Inventory costing

From the answer: Thanks for sharing your product, kenb.... With QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions subscriptions that include Advanced Inventory, you have the option to switch from average cost to FIFO (first in, first out) to calculate the value of inventory sold and on-ha

• Clearing list for bill against inventory

From the answer: Thank a lot for the complete details of your concern, adirato.... Before clearing the list of items in the " Enter Bills Against Inventory" window, let's go ahead and determine first which ones have been already billed or not.

• Error message: Your employer isn’t connected to QuickBooks Payroll. Contact them to access your paycheck.

From the answer: Hi  alarriva , You'll have to contact directly your employer so you can successfully view your paychecks online.

• Need to Change Payroll Item Type to Bonus

From the answer: Once an item is created you can't change the type.... Instead, set up a new item and use it.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.