Filter By
  • Does Intuit QB Enhanced Payroll efile w-2/w-3 file so there is no need to mail in a copy?

From the answer: If you selected the efile option QuickBooks electronically submitted your W2/W3 to the IRS/SSA.... There is nothing more you need to do in that regard other than print copies to retain and have printed and delivered hard copies to your employees.

• One time Payment Quickbooks Desktop Premier 2019 UK

From the answer: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/desktop/... and scroll down   I think the UK is subscription only, but call them to see if there is still a one time payment

• NEED TO ADD ANOTHER FIELD IN CUSTOMER TAX INFORMATION

From the answer: Hi PowerTec Pvt Ltd,   In QuickBooks, you can only set up one sales tax code in every customer's profile.

• Lead source tracking

From the answer: Hey there, Dkorbe8694.... In the Add Lead window, beside the COMPANY NAME field, you can track the customer lead by clicking the drop-down arrow, then choosing the source ( Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Other ).

• Convert from Enterprise to QB Pro 2019

From the answer: Yes it is possible but not by you.... You need a third party to convert your data.... can help you with that.

• Cann't add file QWC into Web Connector

From the answer: Hello, Vuong.... The error you’re having indicates a web service is using a cert URL which needs authentication.

• QB Premier 2018 Shipping modules do not load after sleep

From the answer: Hello there, alexdolgin.... Thank you for providing detailed information about what you did to make it work.

• backup file to desktop

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help locate the file in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).... The default location for a QuickBooks Desktop company file is: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files .

• Can't upload QBO bank transactions, but get downloads

From the answer: Welcome to the QuickBooks Community, bhancock65!... I've got the article with steps to help you upload your transactions.

• receive online payments from paper invoices

From the answer: Hi there, .... Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to help share information on how to allow customer to pay invoices online.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.