Filter By
  • NYS requires a separate amount for credit card transactions. How do I separate them on quickbooks?

From the answer: Thanks for joining the Community, ,   I want to make sure you're able to record your payments correctly in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Moving Attach folder to Enterprise servier

From the answer: It's nice to have you here in the Community, n8hvac,   I'd be happy to help get your file moved to the new server.

• converting from Sage

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... I'm here to help share some clarifications about converting invoices from Sage into QuickBooks Desktop.

• migrating old data using usb

From the answer: Thanks for coming to the Community for help, .... Since your file is older than 2016, you need to download and install an updated trial version using the new computer.

• Apply Customer Credit Between A/R Accounts

From the answer: I don't see a way around your two A/R accounts problem.... However, if you are using items for your invoicing, you should be able to get a monthly report of late fees billed.

• QB beginning balance doesn't match bank statement

From the answer: Hello Bookie1,   Reconciliation is done to make sure that the account accurately reflects your business transactions.

• Can I issue a credit invoice dated 2017 even though it is 2019

From the answer: Hi CandE1983,   I've noticed that this is a duplicate post and I've answered it for you.... Feel free to click on this link:  https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Payments/Create-a-credit-memo-for-an-invoice-2-years-ago/m-p/324952#M9445

• Create a credit memo for an invoice 2 years ago.

From the answer: Hello there,  CandE1983 .... You can create a credit memo and date it for 2017.... However, the amount will show in the customer's total balance and add up as beginning balance in your balance sheet.

• How to Record Bank Deposits in QuickBooks Online

From the answer: Hi ,   There are a few reasons why you're unable to edit the payee of your deposit transaction.... I'm here to share them and help you from there.

• payroll

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... I'm here to help you with your federal e-payment.... You can't cancel federal e-payments through QuickBooks once they've been transmitted.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.