Filter By
  • advanced reporting unpaid bills

From the answer: Hi there, .... Welcome to the community.... I can share some information about customizing reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Rebuild unable to fix link error

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thank you for providing details.... I can help you fix the link error.... If the Verify tool detects an error, you'll have to locate it within your QBWin.log to fix it.

• Seperate departments within one company

From the answer: Hi there, jward59.... You can use the Class Tracking feature to track transactions by departments.... You can even run a Profit and Loss by Class once the feature is turned on.

• In what expense account category do I enter for renting a trailer for moving purchased equipment?

From the answer: If it is a capital asset (machinery subject to depreciation) I would think that the cost of getting it there is added to the asset value to be depreciated over the life of the machine.

• Sales Tax

From the answer: Hello FSFence,   I can help you set up the county tax and use it when invoicing customers.... Here's how to do it: Click on the Lists  menu.

• Currency Symbol

From the answer: Hi Sara7,   I'm here to help you print the $ sign correctly.... Let's check the customer's profile if the currency selected is US Dollar .

• Cost differences for different quantity of parts

From the answer: Hello joneill1186,   Thanks for posting here in the Community.... Tracking items with speed as the unit of measure isn't an available feature for now.

• Merchant Account

From the answer: Good day, .... I'd be glad to help direct you to the right support to assist you in deleting duplicate entries in your merchant account.

• I want to know what a vendor threshold is

From the answer: Hello,   If you paid a contractor 600 or more during the year, you need to provide them a 1099.... If you didn't pay them at least 600 for 2018, then you don't.

• Recover lost data with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery

From the answer: We still have hope, John McDonald.... QuickBooks has a feature that can recover your missing data using your TLG file.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.