Filter By
  • Why is Mr. Warnock still listed as my advisor?

From the answer: Good day, .... The Community is here to help with all of your QuickBooks needs.... Can you clarify where you're seeing this person listed as your adviser, or which QuickBooks product they're listed in?

• costomer list not inported on laptop

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, scooby514,   I can help share information about importing Customer list.... QuickBooks allows you to import or export list to and from MS Excel.

• ACCOUnt

From the answer: Hello there, .... May I know what account you are referring to?... If you’re talking about being unable to log in to CAMPS, let’s try performing a few troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Remote Session

From the answer: Hello there, PeckSigns.... I'm here to help you open your company file in QuickBooks Desktop.... As an initial step, let's download and use the QBRefresher Tool .

• Vendor sent me a check for an overpayment on parts purchased . How do I record it?

From the answer: Greetings, !... You can create a bank deposit transaction so you can record the refund you receive from your vendor.

• Don't Allow Quantity Received to be higher than PO Quantity

From the answer: Good day, .... The ability to receive higher quantity than what is on the purchase order is currently unavailable in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Assigning transaction codes when writing a check

From the answer: Thanks for letting me know about the issue you're facing, .... It’s possible that the Require accounts box is selected under Company Preferences causing you to get this message prompt.

• I have an error in Quickbook Desktop and I cannot resolve it following the recomendations in your web.

From the answer: Hello ,   There are a few scenarios you can consider to help you resolve the error you encounter.... I'm here to share them and help you from there.

• Install multiple QuickBooks Pro Desktop versions on one computer

From the answer: Hello Matt21,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'd be glad to lend a hand with any question you may have with regards to installing QuickBooks Desktop.

• Calculating Monthly Alcohol Excise Tax

From the answer: I'm looking for the same advise, but in Quickbooks Online.... FOLLOWING!

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.