Filter By
  • I'm using QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017. I need to add a column for S.O. # to my Sales by Customer Detail report and cannot figure out how to do it. HELP!

From the answer: Hi there, jackieford.... I'll walk you adding the S.O.# to the Sales by Customer Detail report.... Go to the Report menu.

• How do i post a refund to a client that I invoiced?

From the answer: Hello there, .... Processing a refund in QuickBooks Desktop can be done in just a few clicks, and I'd be pleased to share with you the steps on how to do that.

• HELP! What would result in a change to AP and COGs accounts in a closed period?

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can use the audit trail to see the changes made to your books.... Also, you can print and use it as a reference to make corrections.

• Is there any way to choose a date range before generating a report?

From the answer: Hi there, BarbDi .... Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.... Yes, All reports in QuickBooks has an option to choose a date range so that you can ca only see the specif data for a specifi date.

• Loan Manager

From the answer: Thanks for contacting us, @ KJ3112 .... While there isn't an option to expand the Loan Manager, you need to delete other old loans.

• Recording a loss

From the answer: Thanks for coming to the Community for help, .... You can record a credit to the appropriate inventory account to reduce the amount of the spoiled item on hand.

• Using "Add Time/Costs" for customers

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd like to share some insights about how a non-inventory item reflects on your reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How to get Grouped Items to print on Sales Receipt?

From the answer: Hello there, bradalb.... Let's customize the sales template to show the items when printing it.... Here's how:   On the Sales Receipt page, go to the Formatting tab to select Customize Data Layou t.

• payroll tax report for 2018

From the answer: Hi there, rancake.... Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.... You'll have the option to prepare and print a copy of your file forms from QuickBooks and manually file this to IRS.   Here's how:   1.

• Quickbooks didn't download

From the answer: Thanks for posting in the Community, .... I'd be glad to assist you with downloading the file.... So that I can best assist you, could you please let me know what happened when you tried to download the file?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.