Filter By
  • How to print a list of paychecks printed.

I chose to stop direct deposits for the remainder of the year and want a printed list of paychecks similar...

• How to get Grouped Items to print on Sales Receipt?

From the answer: Hello there, bradalb.... Let's customize the sales template to show the items when printing it.... Here's how:   On the Sales Receipt page, go to the Formatting tab to select Customize Data Layou t.

• payroll tax report for 2018

From the answer: Hi there, rancake.... Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.... You'll have the option to prepare and print a copy of your file forms from QuickBooks and manually file this to IRS.   Here's how:   1.

• Quickbooks didn't download

From the answer: Thanks for posting in the Community, .... I'd be glad to assist you with downloading the file.... So that I can best assist you, could you please let me know what happened when you tried to download the file?

• Vending business Sales Entries

From the answer: I'm here to help, .... I appreciate you for providing us detailed information about your goal.... To help you achieve this, you can create a new customer job by selecting  add new in the drop-down menu in the CUSTOMER:JOB field in your Sales Receipt page and

• Customers are all Net 10, but invoice shows past due the next day.

From the answer: Thanks for providing on-point details about your concern, .... Invoices will be marked as past due when they reach the terms you've set for your clients.

• How to migrate QuickBook 2016 data into QuickBook 2019

From the answer: hi MR2019 , You may create a backup copy (*.QBB) of your 2016 version and restore it on 2019.

• QB Desktop entering a loan

From the answer: You are off $2.  Probably a transaction fee.... DR                                CR New loan                                                                                                $5803 Old loan                                                   

• card update and file transfer

From the answer: You've came to the right place, .... Let me guide you in updating your subscription's payment method and transferring your company file.

• Lost data

From the answer: Let me shed some light on this topic, ,   QuickBooks will not automatically save a .QBB (backup extension)  file unless you create a schedule for your manual backup, which is free within the program, or subscribe to the Intuit Data Protect plan where

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.