Filter By
  • ATM won't accept change. Need to use Petty Cash.

From the answer: Since I can't delete this post, I'll answer it myself.... In Make Deposits screen you can add a line with the account Petty Cash and the amount needed to make the bank deposit a whole number of dollars.

• Seed Inventory tracking

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me share some insights on how to enter vendor's discount in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Customer statement

From the answer: You’ll always have the option to modify the statement period, seedling40.... Here’s how: Go to Customers at the top.

• Invoice duplicating in cash basis transaction by account report

From the answer: It's how the report behaves in a cash basis accounting, DMCar.... I'm happy to provide details about it.... The other invoice dated March 17 on your report is an offsetting invoice.

• Deposit and Invoices

From the answer: Let's correct your deposits so your data in QuickBooks will be accurate, Greenscapes.... We can always go back to the deposit and correct the details.

• Duplicate matched transactions

From the answer: Once you have access to the Banking page, you can do everything to it, mcikes.... You'll have to go to the Bank Feeds Center to exclude those transactions.

• I am trying to run a Profit and Loss by class report that compare July 2019 with July 2018 and YTD

From the answer: Hi there, Tkennedy1.... You'll want to get and customize each report period and then export it to Excel.... From, there you can collate and compare them.

• Updating Customer or Vendor Address

From the answer: I can think of a way that you may consider doing, Marie_FMI.... Let's keep the old billing or shipping address of your customer or vendor.

• How do I assign a class to a previously cleared check for bank charge expense?

From the answer: Let's assign a class to your cleared checks,  tompreston .... Once you've activated the preferences to track payroll using classes by  Earnings Item  payroll , then you can easily go back to your cleared check to add a class.

• Merging 2 Vendors

From the answer: You can certainly merge them, src33629.... Here are the steps on how to merge two vendors: Click on the  Vendors  menu.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.