Filter By
  • Recording purchase of club pendant with club funds with a member writing a check to cover the cost at a later date

From the answer: Record the expense to the proper expense account.... When you reimbursed, create a deposit and also code it to the same expense account.

• What does "revert" do?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to share some insights about voiding a bill.... When you void a bill, it zeroes the amount of the transaction in QuickBooks but keeps a record of the transaction.

• BalanceSheet for banking account does not match the last Balance Sheet.

From the answer: It's good to see you here in the Community, ktweeten .... I'd be happy to share with you some information about how a Balance Sheet report works.

• Committed Cost report disappeared

From the answer: I am still able to locate the Committed Cost report, CC39.... It's possible that you changed your QuickBooks Desktop product.

• Credit Card Transaction Applying to Incorrect Customer

From the answer: Hi village preschool,   You can use the following steps if you need to correct customer payments that were entered through the Make Deposits screen and are not connected to an invoice.

• Direct Deposit for Other Name Types

From the answer: Hello there, @tayep .... The direct deposit feature in QuickBooks is available for contractors, vendors and employees only.

• How do I get the dates of the latest entries to appear at the bottom of the list in the "DATE" column?

From the answer: Hi Lucinda321935,   If you are trying to print a report, we can customize it to sort the transaction dates in descending order.

• Customers are all Net 10, but invoice shows past due the next day.

From the answer: Thanks for providing on-point details about your concern, @BDHodge .... Invoices will be marked as past due when they reach the terms you've set for your clients.

• Discover Card Bank Feeds Not Working

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for providing complete details of your concern.... There are several reasons why you could be getting this issue and they include: An Internet connection problem.

• Show a bank transfer as income

From the answer: A warm to the Community,  MCCLaurie .... I'd like to help share some information about showing a bank transfer as income in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.