Filter By
  • Vending business Sales Entries

From the answer: I'm here to help, @sunshinestatevending .... I appreciate you for providing us detailed information about your goal.

• Fixing unbalanced classes on Balance Sheet by Class Report

From the answer: It's good to have you here in the Community, @bdavisaz .... I'm happy to know that you're able to fix the unbalanced classes on the Balance Sheet by Class report.

• Quickbook's customers's default fields are not in sale by item report

From the answer: Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here in the Community page, @sdad .... I'm happy to share the steps to help you generate the CC email on the Sales by Item Detail report .

• QB Desktop Pro 2019 Will not open

From the answer: Try right clicking the QB icon and select RUN AS ADMINSTRATOR

• Lost Password for QBW File

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can change the admin password to confirm some information as a security step.... I'll show you how to do it.

• How to get Grouped Items to print on Sales Receipt?

From the answer: Hello there, bradalb.... Let's customize the sales template to show the items when printing it.... Here's how:   On the Sales Receipt page, go to the Formatting tab to select Customize Data Layout .

• how to change legal name and address in QuickBooks Assisted Payroll

From the answer: I can walk you through on how to change your company's legal name and address, reina sang.... Before we start, please know that we won't change those information with the IRS and state agencies.

• QB File Manager says password expired every time I open the program

From the answer: I appreciate you for taking the time to post here in the Community, @ Saibhine .... This is not what we expect you to experience.

• Quickbooks for BUSINESS ENVIORNMENT - Migration from enterprise.

From the answer: hi PEISTmedia , QuickBooks for Mac is similar to Quickbooks Pro.... It only allows up to 3 concurrent users working in the same file.

• Grouped items with inventory are no longer showing on imported data

From the answer: Hi there, .... I appreciate you for sharing the detailed information you've performed.... However, I don't see any screenshot below.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.