Filter By
  • On going long-term loans to company and journal entries

From the answer: Every deposit needs to be recorded individually in order to balance your bank account and keep a trail of all deposits made from the owner.

• Automatic updates

From the answer: It looks like you're stuck in a loop, Janice65.... I'll help you update the software.... First, let's end the update.

• Pay Taxes & Other Liabilities Overdue message

From the answer: Hi there, .... You can enter historical tax payments to remove paid liabilities showing as overdue in the Pay Liabilities section, and to mark them as paid.

• Database Server Manager

From the answer: Hi, .... I appreciate you for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me share some insights about the Database Server Manager in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Trasnsaction order on Statements

From the answer: Hi DM   Are you using the desktop or online product?

• First time using custome rpay online with an invoice. However after a week, payment still not showing in merchant deposits What am I doing wrong?

From the answer: Hello, @proalert .... Let's check why the payment isn't showing on your merchant deposits.... First, ensure that your customer/s have already paid or processed the payments.

• Admin Priority

From the answer: Hi @denisekdsplumbing ,   I'm here to take care of your query regarding one of your users experiencing slow performance on QuickBooks Enterprise.

• Is it possible to edit the invoice description within a statement?

From the answer: I appreciate the screenshot that you've provided, @mcruz671 .... When creating a statement, the ability to add custom fields nor include a message to your customers is currently not available.

• Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2019 for Mac will not import banking transactions

From the answer: Good to see you hear in the Community, @ koikodesign.... I'd like to help you fixing the error while importing a .QBO file.

• Is it normal for Quickbooks File Doctor to just close when it is finished?

From the answer: Hello, mclar9 .... I'm here to help share information about fixing company file in QuickBooks Desktop using a File Doctor.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.