Filter By
  • Employee gift

From the answer: Assuming that you do not want this transaction to show up in the payroll & benefits expenses - Suggest you create a 'customer' called staff - and then 'sales receipt' those items to staff with a price of zero.

• how do you find what a payment "paid" an invoice on desktop?

From the answer: Thank you for getting back, .... It's my pleasure to know that you're now able to figure out the issue with your invoice and the payment.

• Cash Flow Projector Blank Screen

From the answer: Hi there, gbliss .... We appreciate you performing the troubleshooting steps in the Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector is missing after upgrading QuickBooks Desktop article.

• Balance Sheet, Retained Earnings and Member Draw

From the answer: Yes, that's correct.... The Owner/Member Draw account(s) normally has a negative/debit balance.... On the other side of the coin, the Owner/Member Equity account(s) would have a positive/credit balance.

• Vendor PO's

From the answer: Hi there, lygangi.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... Currently, the Purchase by item report won’t show the PO#.

• Why doesn't the 941 show "EF Only" on the signature section?

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community,  dt .... I appreciate you for attaching two screenshots for me to get a better view of your concern.

• Changing Part Numbers and Inventory

From the answer: This sounds odd but Ill assume you have a good reason to count eggs individually.... You will need a new inventory item for Egg1.

• Positive yield scrap report

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, QuickBooks doesn't have a report that shows how much money was saved.... And you can pull up the Inventory Stock Status by Item report to show the material variance from build assemblies.

• Reconciliation not Zeroing out.

From the answer: Hello, Luxury_Pools,   I can help you figure out why the balance is not zeroing out when doing a reconciliation.

• Unwanted line on printed reports

From the answer: Hello,  shiloh0603 .... Allow me to help and share with you some information regarding removing the horizontal lines in QuickBooks reconciliation reports.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.