Filter By
  • Multiple wages

From the answer: You can enter as many earnings items as you want on a paycheck.... As long as the pay rates are in compliance with your local laws, it's fine to pay with as many categories (items) as desired.

• I have built an Assembly, but need to change the COA for an item in the assembly - Will the change to the item COA affect the existing assembly builds?

From the answer: Hello there, .... To answer your question, it depends on your inventory preference.... Changing the account of an item associated with the assembly will prompt a notification.

• Estimate and Work Order Templates

From the answer: Hi, .... I'm here to help share some insights about customizing templates in QuickBooks.... Currently, we don't have the option to assign a customer to a customized template.

• NSF Customer Check on QB Desktop

From the answer: Hello there, @ Freesia ,   I'm here to help record NSF checks you've received so you can deduct your monthly sales and keep an accurate sales tax.

• Bills for Inventory Receipts

From the answer: Hello there, @FBP .... QuickBooks allows you to receive inventory item with or without a bill.... I can provide you with information on how this works.

• Troubleshoot common Intuit Data Protect (IDP) problems

From the answer: Hi, .... Thank you for reaching out in the Community regarding your IDP connection.... I'm here to help provide some troubleshooting steps to get this fixed.

• emails

From the answer: Hi there, .... Having your vendor received the PO's that you've sent is my priority.... Let's get this issue sorted out and take you back on track.

• Adding an Attachment to an Invoice

From the answer: Good day,  MRevak06 .... Let me help you go over to your invoices and have those attachments added.... I appreciate the screenshot you've provided.

• Invite employees to view paychecks and W-2’s online

From the answer: Welcome to our forums, ,   I can share an update about the issue you're encountering when inviting employees to access WorkForce.

• Back up documents

From the answer: Hello, susankw,   I'm here to help share information about creating back up documents in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.