Filter By
  • adjustment bank

From the answer: It's good to see you here,  Eve2019 .... You can enter a deposit transaction for the adjustment amount of the posted item in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Updating QB15 to QB18 - verifying payroll subscription

From the answer: Hi, Dafortelka.... I'm glad you've reached out to the Community.... I can help ensure resolve a problem verifying your payroll subscription issue so you keep your QuickBooks up and running.

• Automatic updates

From the answer: It looks like you're stuck in a loop, Janice65.... I'll help you update the software.... First, let's end the update.

• how do I fix error 3371 code 11118?

From the answer: I've got some troubleshooting steps we can try to get past this error message, Rebecca .... The error message 3371, Status Code -11118 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop can't load the license data.

• error code 3371

From the answer: We can perform some steps to get past this error message, Jeff .... The error 3371 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop could not load the license data.

• How do I remove paid unemployment tax

From the answer: We'll enter it as a prior payment to remove the tax liability, Pharris2.... I'll guide you how: Click Help , then go to About QuickBooks .

• Template assignment to a user

From the answer: Hello JMK Auto,   Currently, we cannot filter the users who can and cannot access the said estimate template (aside from the one who doesn't have access to Templates List at all).

• printed payroll with wrong payroll schedule. Now taxes are wrong for quarter 3

From the answer: Hi Dniles,   We can modify the paychecks' dates to get your quarterly tax corrected.... Before anything else, please make sure to back up your company file.

• auto draft checking or savings accounts from reacuring customers

From the answer: Hello DT03,   I can see how helpful it would be to have this option added for the Bank Accounts.... However, setting up auto recurring is only available in Credit Card.

• Banking register

From the answer: Hi FUMC Secretary,   The option to modify the width in the Bank Register page is unavailable.... It is designed that way so you'll be able to see the details on one page.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.