Filter By
  • Hosting service providers

Which service providers are the best for hosting quickbooks desktop? Please give their names. Thank you

• Can not get reconciliation to print.

From the answer: Can not get reconciliation to print.... Freezes screen.... Get a grayed area

• How do I elimimate the "Past Due" from showing up on Invoices?

• QB Desktop activation

From the answer: hi   , Could you log into your CAMPS?... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-account/what-is-camps-and-how-do-i-use-it/01/185869#M4031

• How do I enter donations for a specific purpose, then track the expenses

From the answer: Hello there, d.riseberg.... QuickBooks can easily track grant/gift from your donors or members.... You can enter these revenues as donations to ensure the correct tax fields are used for year-end deductions.

• Importing bank .qbo files get message "Contact your Finacial Institution

From the answer: Let's work together in fixing the error message you're getting, .... Most common banking issue is resolved by downloading a new fidir.txt

• General Ledger

From the answer: Hello there, the_tile_setters.... In QuickBooks, the General Ledger report displays a list of transactions from all accounts for a specific date range.

• One of our clients has more than 100 employees, and when I print paystubs to PDF, they are not in alphabetical order, which is a pain. Is there any way to fix this?

From the answer: Thank you for sharing your feedback to us about printing of paystubs,  aamusick .... You’ll see the sequence of paystubs that you’ll going to print when you go to File menu and then Print Forms .

• Changing account number

From the answer: Hi there treasurerPLL,   You'll have to deactivate the online services first and edit your account number.

• timesheets

From the answer: Not with the internal tools given by QB.... The supplied timesheet entry is weekly only.... Understand that overtime rules in general apply per week and not the bi-weekly period - thus the need to compile hours on a weekly basis.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.