Filter By
  • want to add my quickbooks to my mac laptop

From the answer: Good day, ,   Definitely!... I'm here to provide the steps to download and install QuickBooks Mac on your laptop.

• Moving Quickbooks 2019 to New Computer

From the answer: Never mind.... I just saw the answers to this question on another thread.

• Back up & License info

From the answer: Good day, ,   I can provide some clarification about restoring a company file backup to a new location.

• How do I set up a contra income account in Quickbooks Desktop?

From the answer: It’s great to see you today, annie.... One example of a contra income account is sales discount.... You can track it by creating a discount item.

• How do you change the principal on the account if you do not know who the current principal is?

From the answer: It’s great to see you today,  russ.ridgewell... .... I’ll share the options on how you can view the current primary principal and change it to the correct one.

• Vendor ID numbers

From the answer: We've already reported this error, valbain17.... Rest assured that our engineers are working to fix this.

• Quickbooks desktop Pro Payroll

From the answer: Desktop payroll services are offered in both annual and monthly subscriptions, bbranson.... You can log in to your Account Maintenance page in QuickBooks and make the changes.

• Intuit Id

From the answer: Sorry to hear about your bookkeeper's passing, KEG1.... You can open your My Company settings and log out your bookkeeper from there.

• we issued a cashier's check as a deposit for lawsuit. How do I record?

From the answer: create an asset account called something like pre-payment lawsuit then enter the payment and use that account as the expense (reason) for the payment

• “Quickbooks Desktop has expired,To continue using Quickbooks Desktop, you must buy Quickbooks Desktop now,

From the answer: hi   , Which version and edition do you have?... You may open youf file and press f2 or CTRL + I.... A popup will appear and you will notice those informations (eg.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.