Filter By
  • How can I see what payments were entered without being associated with an invoice?

From the answer: Good day, ,   I can provide the steps to review your Accounts Receivable transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Unable to use outlook to send emails through quickbooks.

From the answer: Let me help you sort this out, .... Office 365 is only supported when it's locally installed, not the web version.

• Reclassifying in Quickbooks desktop accountants version

From the answer: A warm welcome in the Community, Blue Group.... QuickBooks Desktop let's you create classes and subclasses, then assign them to your transactions.

• Migrator Tool Quickboos 2018 Pro

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to us, LTPS.... When moving the file, QuickBooks will automatically save it to the local drive.

• Customize report

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, tdoandds1.... The option to show the customers' address and their total sales on a single report is not available in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Unable to perform bill payments by two users at the same time

From the answer: A possible damaged user can cause this issue, Praveen Uduweriya.... I'll help you fix it.... We'll have to reset the admin password.

• Printing deposit slips and checks

From the answer: There's a setting that lets you show the account names, 947.... Although, this will only show on the printed checks.

• How to correct an ACH payroll check, over payment

Our company has bi-weekly direct payroll.  An employee informed me that I over payed him.  How do you...

• Emailing invoices and receiveing incorrect password message.

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Intuit Community, @ knorman .... Let's get rid of the incorrect password message so you can email your invoices to customers.

• can't email invoices to customers

From the answer: I've got you covered, @ seaworld .... You won't have to spend hours on the line to resolve your concern here in the Intuit Community forum.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.