Filter By
  • Missing Payroll Reports

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm happy to help share some information and a method to locate your saved forms in QuickBooks.

• Printing & Emailing Invoices

From the answer: You need to amend your invoice template to include payment in the footer portion of the invoice.... This will add a line showing total invoice, payments applied and balance due.

• I installed qb on new computer not all data transferred .Do I need to uninstalled and do procedure again?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm glad you've reached out to the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help share some insights about moving company file to another computer.

• Converting from Sage Peachtree Pro 2012 to QB Desktop Pro 2019

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can use the QuickBooks Conversion Tool to convert your Sage Peachtree Pro 2012 company into QB Desktop Pro 2019 company file.

• Reconciliation

From the answer: We can help you fix the beginning balance, Docmike5270.... You'll want to do a special reconciliation for the changes made on the previously reconciled transactions.

• How can I run a report that shows all invoices or bills with the payment dates and amounts?

From the answer: Hello,  BenTam .... It's good to see you here.... I'm here to help locate the report you need in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Deleting an Account with "empty Item"

From the answer: Thank You

• Invoices

From the answer: Hi ,   As of the moment, there isn't an option to show the taxable amount of each line item in your customer's invoice.

• migrating from previous version

From the answer: hi   , Your data from an earlier version of QuickBooks will update automatically the first time you open the company file in a new version of QuickBooks.

• Duplicate matched transactions

From the answer: Once you have access to the Banking page, you can do everything to it, mcikes.... You'll have to go to the Bank Feeds Center to exclude those transactions.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.