Filter By
  • Correct process for PO's that are received and not received in inventory

From the answer: The work flow is create the PO,  enter the bill when items are received   that is where items are listed per item with qty an total cost per item, not in the bank register   then you pay bills using the pay bills icon on the home screen then download

• completing payroll after switching from online to desktop

From the answer: Hi there, bootz26.... Yes, QuickBooks Desktop uses a different payroll module.... You will need to cancel the online subscription and subscribe to the Desktop Payroll Services.

• "Received From" Name in Deposit Reporting

From the answer: A deposit is essentially a journal entry and journal entries do not track names properly, never have in any version of QB .

• Inventory Items

From the answer: Try edit>resort list with your item list open, check your results.

• Resale and non-inventory items

From the answer: As you suspect - there is no real difference between service and non-inventory items, they both fiunction exactly the same.

• Sales Tax Liability Report shows Invoiced sales but shouldn't

From the answer: Greetings, .... I appreciate you adding a screenshot and providing extra details.... I'm here to share some information on how the amount on the Sales Tax Revenue Summary report is accumulated.

• Client reimbursed expenses

From the answer: Easy way to think about business, is what you pay is an expense (or an asset purchase) and what you are paid is income   book your expenses, book the amount received, then on the P&L income is reduced by expense so if they are the same they cancel ea

• Je

From the answer: Hi, Stevem61.... You can follow the steps below to run a report for multiple journal entries in QuickBooks for Mac:   Click Reports at the top.

• Export/Import Payroll from one company file to another.

From the answer: Unfortunately it is not possible to import payroll transactions and not possible to import most payroll-related information on employee records.

• ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE

From the answer: Good day,  A30 .... I'd be happy to help you get the breakdown of your Accounts Receivable for the month of January.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.