Filter By
  • Report showing actual income, not invoices

From the answer: The invoices are income.... Actual income.... If you don't want to see your AP expenses or your AR income until each are paid,  switch the basis to cash basis in the P&L.

• My BMW Credit Card can't be recognized through bank fees - what do I do?

From the answer: Hi there,  marfmr0701 .... If the bank fees are showing in your bank statement but not in QuickBooks, we can manually update your bank.

• QB 2019 Installation Issues

From the answer: Hi, BrandieF .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.... I'm here to guide you to the right support so you can get the help you need.

• Pro 2019 lagging in Employees section

From the answer: Hi,  agrirodent .... I'd be glad to help point you in the right direction regarding lagging issues in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Job Profitability Detail report not showing all items

From the answer: Thanks for using QuickBooks Desktop, .... I appreciate you reaching out to us and providing details.... I can share some information about how the amount on the Actual Cost column is accumulated.

• Question regarding best practices for inventory issues

From the answer: Good day,  Britta_Peterson .... I can provide you with some information about adjusting inventories via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Spliting a deposited check on P&L to show on two months

From the answer: You appear to using cash based accounting - which never accounts for timing differences between actions and cash flow.

• Assign item to imported bank transactions

From the answer: Where is your data coming from?... What method do you use to import?... Yes it's possible if you're using an IIF file to import.

• Direct deposit

From the answer: Hello there, gtwp .... Good to see you here in the QuickBooks Community.... Allow me to help guide you on how to record your transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Collections Report info

From the answer: Hi pcasey,   I can help you pull up the Collection report with the updated customer name.... When QuickBooks isn't showing the correct information in the report, it's due to some known data issues within a company file.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.