Filter By
  • ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE

From the answer: Good day,  A30 .... I'd be happy to help you get the breakdown of your Accounts Receivable for the month of January.

• Company file backup requires rebuild every time. Fixes same two entitlement/permission errors every time.

From the answer: Thank you for sharing the Qbwin.log... file, RandomXs.... I can help you permanently fix the errors in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Add date columns on invoices

From the answer: You an add two custom fields to items for the dates.... Then add them to the invoice template you're using.

• my qb is freezing when two or three people are on same time

From the answer: Hi there,  SpecialEvents .... Thanks for posting in the Community.... I'm here with some insight to provide that you may find helpful.

• Invoices and checks not saving.

From the answer: Looking at FreshBooks, Xero, and Save as alternatives.... Software should be good to go out of the box in 2019, no time for rejiggering or BS.

• "view/export changes for Client" is not selectable

From the answer: I've got you covered,  KevinInAccounting .... We have just the workaround you're looking for to resolve this issue.

• Change cost of multiple items

From the answer: Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, .... This time, there isn't an option to change the cost for multiple items at once.

• CASH Basis - Recording a LOST check in QB from last year

From the answer: Hi there,  Saphire605 .... I'm glad you reached out to us for help with recording a lost check from last year in QuickBooks Desktop.

• comments on customer statements

From the answer: Hello bostronic.... Welcome to the Community.... I'm here to help you with your statement concern in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Direct Connect Pin #

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, jrdwllmn.... Let's make sure you can connect your bank into QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.