Filter By
  • Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual Report - Need to add "ANNUAL BUDGET" Column to this Report

From the answer: Thanks for the reply

• How do I combine multiple Estimates into one Sales Order?

From the answer: I minimized my Estimate and Sales Order Screens and did the old copy and paste to get my 3 estimates into one Sales Order.

• Foreign currency bank account balance

From the answer: You're welcome, E21J, and thank you for the additional details.... When you transfer the funds from your USD bank account to your GBP bank account, please be sure to choose US Dollar as the transfer currency.

• removing vendor invoices from a closed out year

From the answer: Hi there, Wicked Witch at the Front Desk.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... You'll need to create journal entry to write off the amount.

• Loan Manager does not show 'Other Liabilities Accounts'

From the answer: Hello there, ,   Thanks for sharing what you've found out and the steps to resolve the issue.... I'm here to share answers to your follow-up questions.

• General Ledger

From the answer: Hello there, the_tile_setters.... In QuickBooks, the General Ledger report displays a list of transactions from all accounts for a specific date range.

• QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 USA

From the answer: hi   , We have some clients (mostly a single user license) are running QuickBooks 2019 on RAM < 4 GB.

• Change inventory item to non-inventory item

From the answer: Even if it were possible you should not do it if the 'inventory item' has history that spans back into prior closed period(s).

• How to undo approved bank feeds?

From the answer: Hello, Leo13.... It's nice to have you in the Community.... Allow me to help share some information about matching and unmatching transactions from your bank feeds.

• New File for 2019, managing old Estimates and Invoices from 2018

From the answer: Hi there, Kimba,   If the last invoice was dated in January 2019, you can start with that record.... Then, inactivate the estimate in 2018 with a memo stating it was inactivated because you started a fresh company file with 2019 data.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.