Filter By
  • Our previous CPA entered GJ entries in 2007-2019 in the Accounts Payable. Now my AP Unpaid bills detail is showing those entries and I do not know how to get them off my report. Asking for help!

From the answer: Hello there,  JR333 .... I'm here to help you handle vendor balances from previously entered journal entries in QuickBooks Desktop.

• QB Desktop activation

From the answer: hi   , Could you log into your CAMPS?... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-account/what-is-camps-and-how-do-i-use-it/01/185869#M4031

• EFTPS

From the answer: I'd be happy to assist you today,  schlieskiml .... Let's get your EFTPS password changed.... I can provide you with the easy steps on how you can update your IRS-EFTPS password.

• Recent Update Reset preferences AND Causes Bill to close automatically after payment has been applied (desktop version).

From the answer: Hello there,  gsdheaven .... Thanks for letting us know about this.... Let's get this sorted out.... QuickBooks' recent update doesn't include resetting current preferences.

• WA Family Leave Report

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  JM_hollings .... I'd be glad to help share some information concerning employee hours on your WA Paid Family Leave report via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Sales order invoiced with incorrect date

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to us, .... It's possible that the default date for new transactions was set to use the last entered.

• Create and manage statements

From the answer: Thanks but the problem isn't printing the problem is when I click on statements I get a message "Can't print statement you don't have any customers".

• Printing a list of report titles

From the answer: On your Memorized Reports list, click the Memorized Reports button at the bottom and then Print List.

• Warning

From the answer: There are ways to resolve this error, aafshar.... It has something to do with the incomplete QuickBooks updates.

• PO Expected Delivery Date

From the answer: Hi there, rustyjones47.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... When you pull up a report, the expected delivery date will show as the delivery date in the report.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.