Filter By
  • Create a Progress Invoice showing Payments Made and Progress of Work Done

From the answer: Oh: Grayed Out = this is info QB already finds or is pulling from elsewhere and is not Yours to manually control.

• Printing Picklist when items on sales order has 2 different sites

From the answer: Hello Mickey,   Currently, we're unable to print a packing slip that filters the items from the sales order.

• Credit card processing fee

From the answer: Nobody here can access your account.... That being said, here are the published rates.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/legal/TOC102017/standard-pricing-schedule-sep2017/

• Cannot send invoices with gmail

From the answer: For 2015 you have to rely on the Apple Script bridge.... QuickBooks Mac can talk to Apple Mail via this bridge.

• customer / job name

From the answer: For this: "It appears that there is always a default job associated with a customer."... I know this is how Amicus works.

• Keep getting the Error "QuickBooks can not open this company file because it was created with an incompatible version."

From the answer: We can manually update your QuickBooks to get this fixed, dankidwell.... You'll need to uninstall and reinstall it.

• Item list question

From the answer: If you single-click the item, name, etc, and then run a Quick report, as Ctl Q or from the right mouse menu or the button at the bottom of the list, etc, it shows activity for that item, name, account, class.

• can you renew subscription via ACH INSTEAD OF CREDIT CARD?

From the answer: I'm glad you reached out to me today,  Ladybugs79 .... I want to make sure that there won't be any interruptions to your subscription, so I'd be happy to share the payment methods that we accept for renewals.

• Item class vs. receipt class

From the answer: now that we are creating reports, it only includes the class when it was on receipt (at top of screen)   Item line class will only show on a detail report, if you are running a summary report - item detail does not show

• Allocating salaries

From the answer: No there isn't a way to do exactly this, to lock in the hours so they always default to the same values.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.