Filter By
  • My boss gets taxes taken out every two weeks but doesn't actually take a paycheck. How do I enter that.

From the answer: Hi there, .... If you're referring to reporting payroll taxes without running paychecks, you may need to create a zero net paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Invoices

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd be glad to help add/post the extra charges to your customers on their quarterly invoice.

• Deleted Liability Check

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, mermaidgurl.... I'm happy to help you reenter the sales tax check in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Printing joint checks to vendors

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  Westpac .... Allow me to provide you some information about printing joint checks for vendors via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Should the full amount of a job I contracted out show as income on my P&L or just my profit?

From the answer: You're doing it the correct way,  pinpro .... You can then bill the customer for the item or expense use on a job.

• Open Item Receipt with NO Bill Report

From the answer: It's good to see you here in the Community, CSMG.... I can help you track the unbilled item receipts in QuickBooks Desktop.

• 941 Archived Forms

From the answer: Can't be done through QB.... Instead you may be able to use the IRS site.

• 1031 Exchange

From the answer: From the little I know of 1031 exchanges is that the replacement property value MUST be higher than what was sold.

• Nested Charts Of Accounts - Is It Bad Practice?

From the answer: This is absolutely correct to do.... The main benefit of structuring the Chart of Accounts as you describe, is that *you* get to decide how information is grouped and subtotaled on reports, to make the information most useful to you.

• Why does my payroll message say I am not a member when

From the answer: Hello there, .... Welcome to the Community.... I’m here to help you fix this error message and ensure you’re able to run payroll in no time.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.