Filter By
  • Correct a sales receipt in a reconciled deposit

From the answer: 1. Edit the deposit and delete the sales receipt's line item and save it.... 2. Edit the sales receipt and change the customer.

• I want to hide the "parent" item when I select a subitem

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, there isn't a way to hide the parent item when selecting the sub-item.... When creating purchase orders or any transactions, all parent items will be visible for you to know that sub-item is under it.

• Is there a way to hide the "ending balance" detail in the upper right when entering checks?

From the answer: Hi there, miracle, Thanks for taking the time bringing this situation to our attention.... The ability to hide the ending balance when entering checks is currently unavailable.

• Deleting or hiding redundant Accountant's Changes before export

From the answer: Hello there,  rzeigen , Any changes you've made in the Accountant's copy will be recorded and will show once you export to a PDF file.

• Nested Charts Of Accounts - Is It Bad Practice?

From the answer: This is absolutely correct to do.... The main benefit of structuring the Chart of Accounts as you describe, is that *you* get to decide how information is grouped and subtotaled on reports, to make the information most useful to you.

• I'm trying to set up direct deposit for one of my companies. I get through the entire screen, but when I click the "submit" button, nothing is happening. What's wrong?

From the answer: Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention, sfinley, Let me get the help you need to ensure you’d able to set up Direct Deposit.

• Why does my payroll message say I am not a member when

From the answer: Hello there, .... Welcome to the Community.... I’m here to help you fix this error message and ensure you’re able to run payroll in no time.

• Customizing the PAY BILLS Window

From the answer: No, there is no way.... Well there is a way. 1. Become a software engineer 2. Get hired by intuit 3. Move up the ranks until you have design authority 4. Change the layout globally OR, set you default vendor terms to be upon receipt or 0 days and the due

• Trying to register my Quickbooks after installing on my new laptop

From the answer: RE: Does anyone have a suggestion?... Wait on hold until Intuit finally answers the phone.

• payroll

From the answer: I appreciate you checking with us,  GabeS .... I'd be happy to answer your question about QuickBooks payroll.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.