Filter By
  • I find a check by #

From the answer: A warm welcome from the Community, .... With QuickBooks Desktop, you can use the Simple Find feature to do a quick search using the check number.

• Desktop 2014 restore

From the answer: Hi there, ,   I'm here to help restore your QuickBooks company file.... You'll first need to transfer the data from the SD card to the local hard drive on your new computer.

• When I run payroll The salary does not divide it to the 52 week amount?? What can I do??

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, .... To ensure that your payroll has accurate information, lets download or install the latest payroll tax table.

• taxes

From the answer: Hi there, just bob.... Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.... I can show you how to contact the Support Team.

• Percentage of Income over 100%

From the answer: Hello,  MajorBuzz .... I'm here to help and ensure that your questions are addressed accordingly.... I appreciate the screenshot you've provided.

• Client billing info deleted

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help guide you on how to recover the deleted checking account in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Error: The attempt to log in with the user name Admin failed

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  silviosilvi .... Let's get your login working so you'll be able to print the checks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• my license number is not legible. i am not able to load Quick Books

From the answer: Let me help activate your QuickBooks Desktop account, .... It's possible the license number is incorrect.

• Quickbooks Enterprise 19.0 and receipt printers

From the answer: Hello there,  TripleC2 .... I want to make sure you are routed to the right support that can help you with configurations.

• How do I add a memo column in the vendor information screen?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd be glad to help share information about adding the memo column on your vendor information.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.