Filter By
  • Admin access to Workforce when using QB Desktop.The help article does not describe the screen I see.

From the answer: Hello there,  chris , If you mean accessing employees' paychecks through QuickBooks Workforce, it's currently not available.

• QuickBooks 2020 Beta testing opportunity

Beta Opportunities We currently have opportunities for QuickBooks Enterprise in both the US and Canada  ...

• My payroll reports display 5 decimal places in the field showing hours worked, anyone able to tell a fix for this?

From the answer: This isn't new with recent QB versions, but you may be seeing it for the first time.... This happens, among other cases perhaps, when you enter time as time, like 3:30 for three and one half hours, and then on reports it is displayed as a decimal, like 3

• why is my benefits page blank? Where do I download the QuickBooks software?

From the answer: Hi  glsolutions , This usually happens if you experience Internet connectivity issues when logging in to your account.

• Cannot create sales tax payment because Quickbooks thinks there is a credit balance?

From the answer: Hello there,  tgmqbokwest , This usually happens because there's a sales tax discount that doesn't have the same vendor name as your sales tax item.

• Quickbook Printer defulting to Zebra

From the answer: Thanks for the detailed information, .... I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one.

• Employee gift

From the answer: Assuming that you do not want this transaction to show up in the payroll & benefits expenses - Suggest you create a 'customer' called staff - and then 'sales receipt' those items to staff with a price of zero.

• Why doesn't the 941 show "EF Only" on the signature section?

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community,  dt .... I appreciate you for attaching two screenshots for me to get a better view of your concern.

• Email invoices batch

From the answer: Good day,  Lori22 .... Yes, you're able to send invoices with attachments by batch.... Just make sure your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest release.

• How do I track inventory parts by expiration dates ?

From the answer: Let me help you track your inventory,  Moise .... At this time, QuickBooks Desktop doesn't have the option to track the expiration date of inventory parts.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.