Filter By
  • How to convert Quickbooks pro 2016 to quickbook online

From the answer: Hello Anisha,   These are the things you need to write down in your to-do list before converting to QuickBooks Online.

• Correct payroll mistake

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... As long as the number of hours for both holiday and vacation are the same, you can go ahead and edit the payroll from the last period.

• Billing/Unapplied Payments/Vendor

From the answer: Hi there, @ mermaidgurl ,   You can delete the payment if it was written through a check in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Staggering Invoice Emails

From the answer: Hello there, @ ZGWD Kathy ,   Let's add the Intuit's service email address in your lists of accepted senders.

• Manually Entering a 940 Payment in Quickbooks Desktop

From the answer: Hi there, OfficeMgr3336.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... Since you already paid the amount owed online.

• Voided Invoices

From the answer: Hello there, @ kaleba .... It's nice to see you here in the Community.... I'm here to address your concern about voided invoices and their effect on the inventory count.

• Account Receivable Aging Summary report

From the answer: Hi there, .... Currently, you can't customize the number of days in the A/R aging summary, you have the option to generate a custom summary report instead.

• Due Date on Purchase Orders

From the answer: Thanks for the prompt response, .... The purchase order due date is based on the set payment terms.... For example, if you want the transaction due within a specific number of days from the PO date, create a term with that setting.

• What is the best way to ship items that will come back to us while not affecting our COGS?

From the answer: I appreciate the details provided, .... I'd be glad to help provide a method about the shipped products for review.

• Resident Accounts

From the answer: Hi there, Gerry Finn.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... Currently, doesn't allow you to post an individual transaction to more than one payable account.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.