Filter By
  • Slowing of every entry

From the answer: Greetings, .... Performance issues with QuickBooks are often caused by your company file.... Let me provide additional details and steps to resolve this.

• Trying to Print Labels sorting by Zip code But never sorts correctly

From the answer: Hi, .... Thank you for bringing this to my attention.... I'm here to help ensure you'll be able to print your labels in the correct zip code order.

• Just downloaded my QuickBooks for Mac 2019 and none of my accounts are showing up from my QB 2016? How do I find them?

From the answer: Hi there, .... Let check why your accounts form your QuickBooks 2016 aren't showing up on your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) for Mac 2019.

• report printing formating

From the answer: Hello there,  eD19 .... You can see the Fit report to 1 page(s) wide option from the printer settings.... I'll guide you through the steps.

• reactivated payroll with new account but after it says its active no payroll withholding shows on checks

From the answer: Glad to have you here in the Community,  kabco .... You've got me here to today to help you show the payroll withholding on checks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• error 12029.

From the answer: It's nice to have you here on the Community page, .... I'm here with you today to help fix the error you're having while attempting to do payroll update.

• Customer Service

From the answer: hi @ Deb25 , You should consider to try reinstall your license to other computer.... You will enter your license information using your current Intuit ID to verify it.

• Received a Backup file QBB from a client who uses a Mac Computer.

From the answer: Thanks for checking in with us,  Romeo17 .... Let me help you get past the error code you're getting while restoring the backup file in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Direct Deposit split into MORE than two Bank Accounts??

From the answer: Hi there, @mermaidgurlc.... Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help share some information about the direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Compatibility Issues

From the answer: Hi there, .... I can share some insights about opening an accountant copy in QuickBooks Desktop.... When opening an accountants copy the client and accountant using the Accountant's Copy feature should use the same version or year of QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.