Filter By
  • QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 USA

From the answer: hi   , We have some clients (mostly a single user license) are running QuickBooks 2019 on RAM < 4 GB.

• Transfered files to new computer on the quickbooks screen it will only show 4 of my companies. I need to be able to scroll thru and pick the one needed. Please advise..

From the answer: You have an option to set the number of company files to show, Conny1.... QuickBooks can list up to twenty companies that you've previously opened.

• Duplicate matched transactions

From the answer: Once you have access to the Banking page, you can do everything to it, mcikes.... You'll have to go to the Bank Feeds Center to exclude those transactions.

• I am trying to run a Profit and Loss by class report that compare July 2019 with July 2018 and YTD

From the answer: Hi there, Tkennedy1.... You'll want to get and customize each report period and then export it to Excel.... From, there you can collate and compare them.

• Cannot Print Previous Reconciliation

From the answer: Hi there, IanSatterwaite.... I appreciate that you've done the first solution to help you fix this issue.

• Updating Customer or Vendor Address

From the answer: I can think of a way that you may consider doing, Marie_FMI.... Let's keep the old billing or shipping address of your customer or vendor.

• Merging 2 Vendors

From the answer: You can certainly merge them, src33629.... Here are the steps on how to merge two vendors: Click on the  Vendors  menu.

• Refundable deposit for Tool

From the answer: You can record a vendor refund, The_tile_setters.... This will help you handle the refundable item properly.

• Quickbooks desktop Pro Payroll

From the answer: Desktop payroll services are offered in both annual and monthly subscriptions, bbranson.... You can log in to your Account Maintenance page in QuickBooks and make the changes.

• Vendor ID numbers

From the answer: We've already reported this error, valbain17.... Rest assured that our engineers are working to fix this.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.